OX2 recruits: Project Engineer Wind Power
OX2 is looking for a wind power Project Engineer. You will be the systems engineer for the entire wind farm, with overall responsibility for technical design, optimization and quality. The role covers responsibilities in the Due Diligence work for projects not yet controlled by OX2, as well as in projects owned/controlled by OX2 through the start of project development up to the constructed wind farm being taken into operation.
OX2 is a renewable energy company with operations in wind power, solar power, bioenergy and geothermal energy. By offering sustainable investments, system solutions and products to financial operators, businesses and consumers, OX2 is a driving force in the conversion towards a renewable energy sector and a fossil fuel-free vehicle fleet. OX2 has realized a significant part of the large-scale onshore wind power projects in the Nordic region and produces biogas and green district heating in one of Sweden’s largest biogas plants.
The Project Engineer is the systems engineer for the entire wind farm, with overall responsibility for technical design, optimization and quality, and shall as such provide the overall engineering view for the development of the wind farm into a project optimised to meet the expressed quality and business demands. A significant content of own engineering analysis is expected, together with specialists and consultants.
The role covers responsibilities in the Due Diligence work for projects not yet controlled by OX2, as well as in projects owned/controlled by OX2 through the start of project development up to the constructed wind farm being taken into operation.
- Wide and general knowledge of wind power is essential. We believe that you have at least seven years of professional work experience from the engineering field, with at least three of these within wind power.
Expert knowledge on;
- how the engineering aspects of the components making up a wind farm play together; wind climate, turbine technology, turbine performance, grid connection, construction constraints.
- Engineering aspects making up a commercially attractive wind farm
In-depth knowledge about;
- manufacturing and quality assurance
- contract negotiations routines (equipment purchase, consultants)
- efficient communication within the project team and with third parties
- Ordering and management of consultants
Good understanding of;
- the construction work of a wind farm, including the grid connection.
- sales process for the wind farm
- time and project planning
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org