OX2 is looking for a wind power asset manager to manage our client’s assets. You will have a very important role in our commercial team, where we strive for long-term and efficient growth of the management of wind power plants.
OX2 is one of the largest wind power park asset managers in the Nordic region and we offer the opportunity to be part of our quickly developing business and in our constant efforts to find opportunities to develop our customers’ assets. With us you get the opportunity to develop in an environment where the business mindset and technology meet.
We believe that you are a self-going person with a high sense of ownership for what you do. You have a previous experience form the wind power business and would like to act as a link between the business perspective and the technical side. You are a strong communicator and have the leadership abilities to manage a high-quality delivery to our customers by the support from knowledgeable colleagues.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be the customer manager for large customers and coordinate communication and relations with them for their operational wind farms.
- Develop our long-term relationship with our customers through a proactive delivery of services based on their requirements
- Follow up and coordinate on contracted services, deliveries and warranties. If necessary, lead procurement and renegotiations of contracts with suppliers
- Planning and budgeting all activities in the customer's wind farms together with experienced colleagues
- Stakeholder management with all other involved entities: authorities, land owners, local stakeholders etc
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience from the wind power industry preferably from the asset management side
- Higher education with technical focus
- Good language proficiency in English, both in speech and writing
- Good knowledge of IT systems and the Office package, especially Excel
- Hands on and solution-oriented mindset
Experience within the following areas are valuable but not required:
- Asset management, particularly from the wind business
- Experience from wind turbines from GE, Nordex, Siemens or Vestas and their supply and service contracts
- Experience of the standard contracts in the wind industry for example ABA99, ABT06
- Knowledge and experience from managing grid assets- Experience from working with environmental permits and control programs
|Location:||Stockholm or Östersund|
|To apply:||Upload your CV and a Personal letter on our Careers page|
|Last time to apply:||8th of November|