Interim report second quarter 2021
- Net sales amounted to SEK 950 (894) million.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 48 million (24), Operating income adjusted for listing expenses amounted to SEK 83 million (24).
- Operating margin amounted to 5.1 (2.7) %, Operating margin adjusted for listing expenses amounted to 8.7 (2.7) %.
- Profit after tax for the financial period was SEK 34 million (-3).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.14 (-0.01).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 220 million (20).
- 1.2 GW of project rights were acquired during the quarter.
- Agreements were signed for the sale and management of wind farms of 111 MW during the quarter.
- The project development portfolio increased by 443 MW during the quarter and amounted to 17.1 (10.3) GW at the end of the period.
- One completed wind farm of 48 MW was handed over to the customer during the quarter.
- On June 23rd, OX2 was listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 1,953 (1,397) million.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 73 million (129). Operating income adjusted for listing expenses amounted to SEK 110 million (129).
- Operating margin amounted to 3.7 (9.2) %, Operating margin adjusted for listing expenses amounted to 5.6 (9.2) %.
- Profit after tax for the financial period was SEK 82 million (93).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.33 (0.37).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 88 million (-36).
- Sold project volume during the period 220 (201) MW.
“OX2 had a positive financial development during Q2, Net sales increased by six percent. A strong operating income resulted from higher gross margins, driven by new project sales. OX2 has continued to increase its project portfolio through several acquisitions, including our first project acquisition in Romania, a market in which we see potential to contribute to the transition towards a renewable electricity generation. At the end of the quarter, OX2 was listed on the First North Premier Growth Market and we could welcome more than 25,000 new shareholders!”
Webcast and telephone conference
A webcast and telephone conference of the company's interim report for the second quarter 2021 will be held today at 10.00 (CEST). The presentation will be given in English.
Link to the webcast: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/ox2-q2-2021
Call information: SE: +46850558375
Ask written questions by email via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask questions live by calling one of the telephone numbers above.
Interim Report January-September 2021: 26 October 2021
Year-end Report 2021: 23 February 2022