Can renewable energy solve the biodiversity crisis? Join us live from COP28 on Tuesday 5 December.
The development of renewable energy holds a huge potential to power the world and help the efforts to combat climate change. In doing so, it can also play a key role in increasing biodiversity. In this session, you will learn how the acceleration of renewables can happen sustainably and in ways that can be nature positive.
The panel is organized by OX2 together with We Don’t Have Time. It will explore exemplary projects that seamlessly blend renewable energy solutions with biodiversity enhancement.
- Rana Adib, Executive Director, REN21 - Renewables Now
- Manuel Pulgar Vidal, Global Lead Climate & Energy, WWF
- Lotta Nummelin, Permit Manager, OX2
- Dean Cooper, Global Energy Lead, WWF
- Antonella Battaglini, Chief Executive Officer, Renewables Grid Initiative
- Stewart Maginnis, Deputy Director General, IUCN