Year-end report 2021
OX2 AB (publ) reports its result for the fourth quarter of 2021 today.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,430 million (1,754).
- Operating income amounted to SEK 317 million (116), operating income adjusted for listing expenses amounted to SEK 320 million (116).
- The operating margin amounted to 13.0% (6.6%), operating margin adjusted for listing expenses amounted to 13.1% (6.6%).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 236 million (73).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.87 (0.29).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -363 million (480).
- Net sales amounted to SEK 4,983 million (5,201).
- Operating income amounted to SEK 414 million (416), operating income adjusted for listing expenses amounted to SEK 455 million (416).
- The operating margin amounted to 8.3% (8.0%), operating margin adjusted for listing expenses amounted to 9.1% (8.0%).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 334 million (298).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 1.28 (1.19).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -132 million (526).
“OX2 reached several important milestones during 2021. We sold wind farms corresponding to an installed effect of 719 MW, which is more than ever before, our development portfolio reached a level of 17.4 GW, and we entered two new geographical markets; Romania and Italy. Our performance is in alignment with our plan and strategy, and we are well-positioned to gear up our operations to meet the 2023-2024 growth goals. The goals are driven by the continued increasing demands for renewable energy and we feel confident with reaching our goals despite the lingering effects of the pandemic.”
Webcast and telephone conference
A webcast and telephone conference of the company's interim report for the third quarter 2021 will be held today at 10.00 (CEST). The presentation will be given in English.
Link to the webcast: https://financialhearings.com/event/41569
US: +16319131422 PIN: 51604007#
Ask written questions by email via: email@example.com
Ask questions live by calling one of the telephone numbers above.
Annual report 2021: 28 Mars
Annual general meeting 4 May
Interim report January-March 27 April