OX2 AB (publ) reports its result for the first quarter of 2023
· Net sales amounted to SEK 1,463 million (1,621)
· Operating income amounted to SEK 102 million (105)
· Operating margin amounted to 7.0% (6.5)
· Profit for the period totaled SEK 89 million (111)
· Earnings per share before and after dilution totaled SEK 0.32 (0.41)
· Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 878 million (-182)
“During the first quarter, we continued to expand our project development portfolio, including two new offshore projects in Sweden and Finland, as well as onshore wind projects in Estonia. The construction portfolio performed well with good profitability and we handed over three wind farms in Finland to our customer. We took a key step in our geographical expansion strategy in late March when we signed an agreement to acquire a leading renewable energy developer in the Australian market.”
Webcast and telephone conference
A presentation of the company’s interim report for the first quarter 2023 will be held today at 10.00 (CEST). If you wish to participate via webcast please use the link below. Via the webcast, there is an opportunity to ask written questions.
OX2 Q1 Report 2023 (financialhearings.com)
If you wish to participate via teleconference please register on the link below. After registration you will be provided phone numbers and a conference ID to access the conference. You can ask questions verbally via the teleconference.
Call Access (financialhearings.com)
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Vikström, Investor Relations Director OX2
+46 709 528 006