Remuneration to the board of directors
At the Annual General Meeting held on May 4, 2022, it was decided that remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors, elected by the Annual General Meeting, and fees for committee work, shall be in accordance with the following:
- SEK 300,000 to each of the board members
- SEK 150,000 to the Chair of the Audit Committee and SEK 100,000 to member of the Audit Committee
- SEK 100,000 to the Chair of the Investment Committee and SEK 75,000 to the member of the Investment Committee
- SEK 75,000 to the Chair of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 50,000 to member of the Remuneration Committee
- Remuneration for ad hoc committees established by the board shall be paid in an amount of SEK 7,500 per meeting (however, a maximum of SEK 75,000 per board member).
Fees to the auditor shall be paid in accordance with approved invoice.
Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
Pursuant to the Swedish Companies Act, the annual general meeting of the Company shall adopt guidelines for remuneration to the senior executives.
Share and share price-related based incentive programs
Details of currently outstanding share and share price-related incentive programs in the Company can be found in the company’s listing prospectus under the section “Share capital and ownership structure”.
Here you find OX2's latest Remuneration report: