Remuneration to the board of directors
The Annual General Meeting held on May 16, 2023 resolved on fees to the members of the board of directors on an annual basis, for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting, in accordance with the following:
- SEK 310,000 shall be paid to each of the members of the board of directors;
- SEK 175,000 shall be paid to the chairman of the audit committee and SEK 125,000 to a member of the audit committee;
- SEK 200,000 shall be paid to the chairman of the investment committee and SEK 150,000 to a member of the investment committee;
- SEK 100,000 shall be paid to the chairman of the remuneration committee and SEK 75,000 to a member of the remuneration committee;
- remuneration for the Business Compliance Committee shall be paid with an amount of SEK 10,000 per meeting (however not more than SEK 100,000 per board member); and
- remuneration for ad hoc committees that are established by the board of directors shall be paid with an amount of SEK 10,000 per meeting (however not more than SEK 100,000 per board member).
Fees to the auditor shall be paid in accordance with approved invoice.
Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
Pursuant to the Swedish Companies Act, the annual general meeting of the Company shall adopt guidelines for remuneration to the senior executives.
Share and share price-related based incentive programs
Details of currently outstanding share and share price-related incentive programs in the Company can be found in the company’s listing prospectus under the section “Share capital and ownership structure”.
Here you find OX2's latest Remuneration report: